Emergencies seen the same day
City Smiles Dentistry Team is always up for prompt and immediate treatment to emergency patients!
Any dental emergency can be potentially serious so it should not be ignored as it may increase the risk of permanent damage and also the need of expensive dental treatment. We offer the most comprehensive emergency dental services to those who have emergency dental problems:
- Toothaches:- It can occur in the teeth and around the jaws, and there are number of reasons like tooth decay, tooth fractures, broken fillings etc. for its occurrence. It may get progressively worse as time passes, so it is important to see a dentist as soon as possible.
- Chipped or broken tooth:- Accidents can happen anytime so if you have a chipped or broken tooth, immediately see a dentist that can help you take care of your problem.
- Knocked-out tooth:- In such situation, see a dentist as it can ruin your smile and a dentist can provide the best emergency dental services to the patient’s with knocked-out tooth.
- Lost crowns:- Please contact the office immediately if you have lost a crown on the tooth because it may be start of some serious problem like infection or fracture of tooth. Lost crown can also mean lost space in between the teeth which may render future crown placement impossible.
- Lost filling:- If you have lost your tooth filling, contact emergency dentist to get it done as soon as possible.
Since we have a skilled and experienced City Smiles Dentistry Team to tackle emergency dental cases, contact us today to set an appointment.